| Home | About Us | Blog | Photos | Links | Webcam | Contact Us |
       Read my archived posts! Click Here

Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Hey guys, Sorry I didn't have time to write a full blog for last night. I've just been so busy lately. I found out again that I'll have lots of tests next week again. (Only 4 this time though - Bio, Eco, Theo, Phil). I was up till 3 last night trying to get started on some of that stuff. I also had a test today I had to study for. I went to bed a lot later then I wanted to though because I got into a converstaion with someone that lasted a long time. In a way I'm glad I took time to have it though. It kind of made it hard to concentrate on studying though after it was over. I probalby have you all courious about it sorry. I'll just change the subject. I ended up skipping my first class today. I needed the extra time to pray and study this morning. I always fall asleep in that class though anyway so I don't think it would have mattered. Then in my Aviation class my teacher had lost his voice so that class was only 25 minutes long. That was nice. I then had my test in the next class (Computer Visual Basic). I think I did pretty good, I was hoping I would be able to get done early with it though, but unfortunatly I ended needed 5 minutes even after the class was over. I wanted to be able to go get lunch or something with Jo today. But since I didn't have the extra time I was hoping for I ended up just getting take out from here at school and just went and ate over at the Donneberg's house. I still got to sit and talk to Jo some, but I really wished we had more time.. I ended up needing to rush off and go to work. I don't even think I got to say all I wanted to. I think I'll just try and hang out with her another day. At work today I had a service call I needed to do. I ended up being over at the place for 2 1/2 hours. I was able to fix all thier problems except for one. I think they had a bad component. I did figure out another way to rig it up so they could do what they needed though. Back at the shop things were pretty normal though. I ended up having to cop out on staying late tonight. I needed to get back and do as much homework as I could while I could. I didn't even go in for dinner once I got back.. I just went to my room and started reading. I did get done with my main project (a six page report on a book). Then I also completed a research assignment as well as stuffing 50 envelopes and getting them ready for mailing. I think I accomplished a lot tonight. Its nice to get all that out of the way. I need to study hard for my Aviation test thursday though. I hope I will have some time tomorrow. Anyway, I've been working right up till 1:00. I think I probalby better head to bed now. You all have a good night!

PS. St Helens is starting to spurt out some lava now.. if you haven't heard.
posted by Jeremy Dillinger @ 1:31 AM 

       Read my archived posts! Click Here