| Home | About Us | Blog | Photos | Links | Webcam | Contact Us |
       Read my archived posts! Click Here

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
I started my classes today again at 8:00 and had to go through my normal routine day. I found out I have a test in my Aviation class on Thrusday. Classes were all pretty good today though, I didn't really have anything special go on there today. However after I got out of classes I went to grab some lunch and then went to my dorm and I realzied I didn't have my cell phone on me anywhere. I knew I had it in class because I remember somebody calling me right in the middle of one today. I was pretty nervous about losing it. I had no idea where it had fallen off. I ended up re-tracing all of my steps and I did actualy find it. It turns out it had fallen off of my belt in the Marriot. I was really really glad it was still there. Then today at work I had two service calls I needed to take care of. One was just down the street and It was pretty easy I managed to get that done in about an hour. The other service call though was on the other side of town, past down town lynchburg. After I did find the place I had to setup a wireless network for them. They told me they had another company come in and try to set it up and they didn't have any luck doing it. They had two guys working on the job and they were trying to fix it for about 7 days he had said. I really have no idea why they were trying to do computer work though. They really had no idea what they were doing. When they left the network was worse off then it had been previously. I had to change all kinds of settings and get them back up and running. They were so happy I could do it. They were pretty mad at the other people that tried to set it up for them though. It took them seven days to do something (and they still didn't) that should have only taken about an hour and a half (at least that all the time it took me). But anyway that was a fun one to work on. I got back to the shop again just a few minutes before closing time. I wasn't really in the shop most of the day because of those.
Right after work I ended up going over to Jonathans house for dinner, and then we just talked and hung out at his house for a few hours. I couldn't stay too long though because I had a project I needed to work on back here and also make sure I get started on studying for my Biology test. It was a pretty good time with him tonight though. On the way back to my dorm from his house, I had to make a quick pit stop at the store to pick up some wrapping paper and a few christmas gift items. But then I returned to my room and started on the project and my reading. I think I am going to go to bed even earlier tonight though. So with that I bid thee goodnight!
posted by Jeremy Dillinger @ 12:01 AM 

       Read my archived posts! Click Here